Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meet York


York is a miniature schnauzer. He belongs to my friend, Molly. Molly has gone back to the states for 6 months, so I get to keep York for that time. He is a very well behaved dog. He loves to play fetch, he loves to sleep on my pillow at the same time that I am trying to sleep on my pillow. He likes to lay on the bed and watch TV too. Overall he is a very good dog and I am excited to have him around for the next 6 months. I am sure I am going to miss him dearly when my friend comes back and takes him away from me (it is her dog and all, but still.) When I was taking these pictures, I just called his name and he looked, saw the camera, and posed nicely. He is a ham!!

1 comment:

Kristin Baker said...

Ah, the next best thing to a bearded dragon--a bearded dog!