Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I am currently at my parents house in Indiana. I got here on Dec. 19. I left Cuenca on Dec 13 and spent 4 days in Shell before I came to the states. This was my first trip to Shell. I have not had internet access on my laptop, so I have not had a chance to blog about Shell because I want to include photos. After Christmas I plan to go somewhere where I can use my laptop. I promise I will tell you all about it. What I will say right now is, I think I am going to like working in Shell.

My current plans are to spend the holidays with my family. I will be returning to Ecuador on January 5. I will be going back to Cuenca for one more month of language school (hopefully that is all I will need). Then I will be heading to Shell the beginning of February.

I am very grateful that I am able to spend Christmas with my family. Tonight we went to my parent's church for Chrismas Eve service, then we came home and sang christmas carols. We are having a good time together. I am blessed to have a family that loves me so much.

I wish all my friends and family a Merry Christmas. And may God bless you all in the coming year. Thank you for all your prayers as I begin my life in Ecuador. Like I said, I promise to get some pictures of Shell and a blog about my time there as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Kristin Baker said...

Can't wait to see you. Check out the Christmas Eve service online when you get a chance. It rocked!

MattDanTodd said...

Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

OK, I went back and read all your past blogs (b/c I was rotten and did not keep up. What was I thinking?) so now I am all caught up for the new year and new adventures! Yaay!

~Candy S.

ps. Steve wants to remind you to remember to fix it so we can post using our names...or however it's done.